Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Local Warren OH Landlord & Tenant Lawyers
Our lawyers provide litigation, transactional and banking legal services to clients looking for counselors with the skills, expertise and reputation to offer a sophisticated alternative to Ohio's largest law firms. Our firm excels in providing cost effective solutions to client's problems. We value our reputation for having a plain-speaking, above-board approach that will help you make decisions...
Skidmore & Associates is a law firm of reputable,well-qualified, and experienced attorneys located in Akron, Ohio. Skidmore & Associates has provided legal services in the Akron area since 1955, with combined legal experience of over 132 years. All of the attorneys in the Firm were born and raised in Akron, Ohio. You may contact us at (330) 253 -1550 and toll free (855)...
Experienced attorney Robert S. Rosplock founded his Willoughby law firm, Robert S. Rosplock, Attorney at Law, in order to provide individuals and business owners from the Greater Cleveland area and surrounding northern Ohio with high-quality legal services in a broad range of practice areas. At his law firm, Mr. Rosplock provides representation and guidance to clients who have legal needs related...
Focused on results, devoted to customer service: At the Law Offices of Robert E. Adelman, LLC, in Cleveland, Ohio, we deliver on our promise to provide exceptional representation in civil and criminal law cases. Our general law practice has the ability to help you no matter what legal battle you face: • Family law: Divorce, child support, adoptions and...
At Ondrey & Roberts, LLC, in Wadsworth, Ohio, we offer a full range of services to help our clients protect what is most important to them. Serving the residents of Wadsworth, Medina and Akron, as well as those living throughout Medina, Summit and Wayne counties, we offer aggressive and effective representation to clients who have legal needs related to: Criminal defense, including all...
Providing litigation, planning and transactional services, we offer dedicated business and commercial law representation at Joseph Carney & Associates. Our attorney aids clients in Westlake, Ohio, as well as in Avon and throughout the state, with matters such as business organizations, mergers and acquisitions, capital formation, taxation, and employment issues. For the convenience of those we...
At Kayleigh Burden Law in Toledo, Ohio, our law firm’s primary focus is personal injury law. Why? We know that when people suffer injuries because of others’ negligence or wrongdoing, their lives are turned upside down. We see it as our duty and our privilege to help these people negotiate the legal system so they can focus on getting well and returning to their lives. No matter what...
There is no shortage of reasons that clients choose Gressley, Kaplin & Parker, LLP, for their real estate law needs. Our team in Toledo, Ohio, has been serving the area since 1980. Each of our attorneys has a specific focus, ranging from land use issues to bankruptcy cases to business law matters. Additionally, our law firm provides the following: · Attorneys who hold AV Preeminent* and...
Our attorneys at Buttars, Richardson & Snyder LLC are devoted to protecting people against wrongdoing. We serve people in Dublin, Ohio, and throughout the area in consumer protection, personal injury, elder abuse and landlord-tenant disputes. In other cases, such as estate planning and business formation, we set our clients up for success by providing a clear path to their goals. In every...
Rated as one of the Best Law Firms in the country by U.S. News and World report, the law office of Joseph & Joseph in Columbus, Ohio, provides exceptional representation and support to individuals, families and business owners across the state. We provide support and assistance to those dealing with complex legal cases involving any type of commercial or residential real estate transactional...
Madison & Rosan, LLP concentrates on all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, real estate and business litigation, and general business law. Our offices are located in the German Village community of Columbus, Ohio where we pride ourselves in "Real Personal Representation." This is accomplished through the ease of accessibility to our attorneys and regular communication with...
Rental Property Or Housing Issues? A Landlord/Tenant Lawyer Can Help.
Whether you are a renter who is leasing a house or apartment or a landlord who rents out real estate, there are a variety of reasons that you may need legal advice. A landlord/tenant attorney can help you analyze your situation, determine what your rights are, and make a well-informed decision about how to protect your interests.
We've created a list of trusted Warren landlord/tenant attorneys to help you find a lawyer who is the best fit for your situation.
Common Landlord/Tenant Issues In Warren, Ohio
Legal issues related to real estate and the landlord/tenant relationship come in a variety of forms. In Ohio, these often include:
- Landlord/tenant disputes, such as those related to rental rates, late or unpaid rent, security deposits, disagreements about the habitability of rental property, and other tenant rights and landlord rights issues.
- Eviction, either seeking to evict a tenant or helping a tenant fight eviction and stay in their home (especially during times where additional tenants' rights/renters' rights are in effect, such as the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic).
- Rental agreements and lease agreements, including initial drafting and review of rental contracts, updates to the terms of the lease, and other contract-related matters.
- Discrimination claims, including those related to housing discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, sex, religion, disability or other classification protected under the federal Fair Housing Act or other Ohio laws or local ordinances.
- Commercial real estate matters, from negotiating an initial commercial lease to litigating business disputes related to the lease or other issues.
- Personal injury claims, if a property is not kept safe and in proper repair and someone is injured as a result.
- Addressing tangential issues for landlords, including business law and estate planning-related issues such as business succession planning, and protection of rental property assets in a divorce or other family law matter.
Contact the law firms listed here to discuss your landlord/tenant matters or any other legal issues that you are facing.
Questions To Ask A Landlord/Tenant Lawyer?
Here are a few questions that you can ask a landlord and tenant lawyer to help you determine whether you would like them to represent you:
- How many years of experience do you have?
- How many landlord/tenant cases have you handled?
- Do you represent landlords, tenants, or both?
- Where is your office in Warren located?
- Do you offer a free consultation? What are the fees and costs for your legal services?
- What are the next steps and what should I do?
Want To Check Lawyer Discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.