Top Corcoran Legal Malpractice Lawyers - California
As advocates for employees and consumers, our team at Makarem & Associates has returned millions of dollars to people in Los Angeles and across California who have suffered wrongdoing. We believe in empowering our clients. Knowing what the options are and that there is an experienced law firm on your side gives you the confidence to tackle even the most complex legal issue. Our attorneys...
Standing For Justice Chain | Cohn | Stiles is based in Bakersfield, Calif. and is one of the most highly regarded accident, injury and workers' compensation law firms in the San Joaquin Valley and Southern California. For nearly 85 years, the attorneys at Chain | Cohn | Stiles have followed the motto, "Standing for Justice," and each day stand by their injured clients to help them move...
If you are involved in a family dispute or facing a criminal charge, chances are that you are feeling apprehensive about the future. At The Buckley Law Firm, in San Luis Obispo, California, we represent clients throughout the Central Coast region in a wide range of family law and both misdemeanor and felony level criminal defense matters. We work hard to give our clients clarity and peace of mind...
The Law Office of Jane E. Bednar, in Monterey, California, represents clients in matters concerning elder abuse, injury accidents, professional malpractice and in mediated disputes. We provide compassionate and tireless representation to the elderly in cases in which they are the victims of abuse: fraudulent contracts and scams, financial mismanagement by trustees, abusive conservatorship...
Need help with a Legal Malpractice matter?
You've come to the right place. If you believe your former attorney mishandled a case which negatively impacted your position in the outcome of the case, a legal malpractice attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local legal malpractice lawyer to help you sue a former attorney for malpractice based on issues like conflict of interest, ineffective assistance of counsel, and other attorney misconduct.
Need an attorney in Corcoran, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Corcoran, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.