Top Haleyville Legal Malpractice Lawyers - Alabama
At the Roanoke law office of John A. Tinney, we have more than 40 years of experience resolving legal challenges of all types and all sizes throughout Alabama. If it's important to you, it's important to us. We don't turn down cases because they are too big. Our experience, our skill and our resources allow us to take on the most complex cases. In fact, we are the law firm other law firms often...
Need help with a Legal Malpractice matter?
You've come to the right place. If you believe your former attorney mishandled a case which negatively impacted your position in the outcome of the case, a legal malpractice attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local legal malpractice lawyer to help you sue a former attorney for malpractice based on issues like conflict of interest, ineffective assistance of counsel, and other attorney misconduct.
Need an attorney in Haleyville, Alabama?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Haleyville, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.