Top Miramar Beach Legal Malpractice Lawyers - Florida
St. Denis & Davey, P.A. - Jacksonville, Florida, Legal Malpractice And Professional Malpractice Lawyers If your attorney's negligence, misconduct or unethical behavior caused you to lose a lawsuit or resulted in financial damages for lost opportunity, you are entitled to seek financial compensation. If you reside or operate a business in the Jacksonville, Florida, metropolitan area, turn to...
Bruner Law Firm in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, is dedicated to helping personal injury victims and their families secure the compensation they need after an accident. With an additional office in Panama City, our law firm represents clients in the Fort Walton Beach metro area, including Destin, Shalimar, Niceville and Crestview, as well as those living in Okaloosa, Walton and Bay counties and...
The residents of Pensacola, Florida, who have been injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by the negligence of another can rely on The Watson Firm to protect their rights and seek maximum compensation for damages and suffering. With a law firm practice that is primarily focused on personal injury, we are prepared to give every case the attention and time it requires. We serve those in...
Bruner Law Firm in Panama City, Florida, helps personal injury victims and their families secure their rightful compensation following a preventable accident. Our law firm has an additional office in Fort Walton Beach, and we serve clients throughout the Emerald Coast, including residents in Destin, Shalimar, Niceville and Crestview, as well as Okaloosa, Walton and Bay counties. For more than 25...
Need help with a Legal Malpractice matter?
You've come to the right place. If you believe your former attorney mishandled a case which negatively impacted your position in the outcome of the case, a legal malpractice attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local legal malpractice lawyer to help you sue a former attorney for malpractice based on issues like conflict of interest, ineffective assistance of counsel, and other attorney misconduct.
Need an attorney in Miramar Beach, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Miramar Beach, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.