Top Suncook Legal Malpractice Lawyers - New Hampshire
The entire focus of the Cohen & Winters team is helping good people going through bad situations, often for the first and only time in their lives. Jonathan and Andrew both started practicing as as public defenders in 1999, where they each defended hundreds of criminal cases for people who couldn't afford a lawyer. This community oriented work as creates a bond. Later, in 2009 they partnered...
Sloane and Walsh was founded in 1928 as a firm of trial lawyers, schooled in representing clients in court, at trial. The firm and its reputation have grown—we are now widely recognized as a premier trial firm, both capable of and committed to undertaking any civil litigation. This reputation is well-earned and has been secured through the successful representation of clients in complex,...
At the law office of Injury Attorney Mark Rufo, we provide dedicated personal injury and workers' compensation guidance and counsel. Serving clients in Nashua, New Hampshire, as well as in Claremont, Concord, Derry, Keene, Laconia, Manchester and Salem and throughout Belknap, Cheshire, Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Sullivan counties, our attorney generally handles cases involving motor...
Need help with a Legal Malpractice matter?
You've come to the right place. If you believe your former attorney mishandled a case which negatively impacted your position in the outcome of the case, a legal malpractice attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local legal malpractice lawyer to help you sue a former attorney for malpractice based on issues like conflict of interest, ineffective assistance of counsel, and other attorney misconduct.
Need an attorney in Suncook, New Hampshire?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Suncook, New Hampshire attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.