Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Bozeman Montana Lemon Law Attorneys
Smith Law Firm, P.C. opened it's doors in June, 1871 when Massena Bullard was licensed to practice law in Montana Territory and opened his office on Last Chance Gulch. Bullard grubstaked many a miner in the Gulch and his name appears on many downtown abstracts of title. His handwritten License to Practice Law proudly hangs in the Firm's Helena Office...
Is Your Car a Lemon?
You've come to the right place. If you recently purchased a new car, truck, RV, or boat and found that it has a serious defect or mechanical problem, a lemon law lawyer can help.
Lemon law lawyers assist with all aspects of a vehicle purchase -- from car buyer protection plans to extended car warranties -- and can identify your options.
Use FindLaw to hire a local lemon law lawyer to protect your rights against a vehicle's manufacture and dealer -- and potentially get a refund or replacement vehicle.
Need an attorney in Bozeman, Montana?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Bozeman, Montana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.