Top Broadus Litigation & Appeals Lawyers - Montana
The attorneys of Odegaard Miller Law, PLLC bring nearly 70 years of combined legal experience to bear in the representation of victims of personal injury in Montana. With offices in Billings and Helena, the firm is well positioned to server a state-wide client base. When you are seriously injured in an accident, life changes suddenly and radically. In tandem with lost wages, medical expenses can...
Need help with a Litigation & Appeals matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you're filing a civil suit (plaintiff) or are being sued (defendant) or are appealing a previous judgment, a litigation and appeals lawyer can help.
Litigation & appeals lawyers handle a broad range of disputes arising in business, real estate, contracts, personal and commercial settings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local litigation and appeals lawyer to walk you through all phases of a lawsuit - from pre-trial through the appeals process.
Need an attorney in Broadus, Montana?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Broadus, Montana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.