Top Dayton Litigation & Appeals Lawyers - Montana
Need help with a Litigation & Appeals matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you're filing a civil suit (plaintiff) or are being sued (defendant) or are appealing a previous judgment, a litigation and appeals lawyer can help.
Litigation & appeals lawyers handle a broad range of disputes arising in business, real estate, contracts, personal and commercial settings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local litigation and appeals lawyer to walk you through all phases of a lawsuit - from pre-trial through the appeals process.
Need an attorney in Dayton, Montana?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Dayton, Montana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.