Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Boyne City Medical Malpractice Lawyers - Michigan
Every year, hundreds of thousands of patients in this country are injured or killed by medical malpractice errors and mistakes. The impact is devastating. Patients and families are left overwhelmed and shattered. When it happens, you need an experienced legal team that will get the answers you deserve; that will aggressively protect your rights and make sure you get the compensation you are owed....
A Well-Known Law Firm With a Solid Reputation Michigan Lawyers Weekly included us on their list of the top 10 attorneys. Detroit News called our founding attorney, Brian McKeen, the state's most-winning medical malpractice lawyer. Mr. McKeen has also been listed by Super Lawyers magazine, and is a member of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an invitation-only group of trial lawyers, limited to 100...
The Traverse City office of the law firm of Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge opened in 1990 with seven attorneys. Today, the office has quadrupled in size to include attorneys who practice a full range of legal services including business law, estate planning, family law, real estate law, and litigation. Situated in the heart of the business and shopping district of downtown Traverse City, Smith...
A Law Firm Committed To Justice At the law firm of Numinen, DeForge & Toutant, P.C., clients find tenacious advocacy and a zealous representation of their interests when facing a variety of legal concerns. Conveniently located in Marquette and Houghton, we provide qualified and experienced counsel to Michigan residents facing some of life’s most complex matters. We serve Marquette...
Need help with a Medical Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. If you (or a loved one) suffered an injury based on a bad diagnosis, botched surgery, doctor fraud, prescription error, or breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, a medical malpractice lawyer can help. Medical malpractice lawyers may also defend you if you are a medical professional who was sued for malpractice.
Use FindLaw to hire a local medical malpractice lawyer near you to represent you in your medical malpractice dispute.
Need an attorney in Boyne City, Michigan?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Boyne City, Michigan attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.