Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Hankinson Medical Malpractice Lawyers - North Dakota
Attorney Mark V. Larson founded our Fargo law office, Larson Law Firm P.C., in 1979 with the goal of protecting the rights of victims of negligence in western North Dakota. More than 35 years later, he and his legal team continue to work toward his original goal by representing the interests of clients suffering personal injuries or losses in the aftermath of: Car, truck and motorcycle accidents...
Conmy Feste Ltd. is an established Fargo law firm serving clients throughout Fargo-Moorhead, and across North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota. Established in 1879, we are the oldest operating law firm in North Dakota and have helped generations of clients achieve their legal goals. We represent individuals and businesses in a broad range of legal areas, including: Personal injury — plaintiff...
Attorneys David Maring and Michael Williams are the legal minds behind our Fargo law firm. Maring Williams Law Office, P.C. was founded in 1991. The focus of our practice is protecting the rights of injured victims and their families who live in North Dakota and western Minnesota. We proudly represent clients' interests in both personal injury and wrongful death cases, including: Car accidents...
Personal Biography I was born and raised in the Fargo-Moorhead area and have lived here all of my life. I am 58 years old, married and have two children. My son is a chiropractor, practicing in Fargo and my daughter is a school teacher in Moorhead, Minnesota. We are blessed with three grandchildren. Educational Background I attended the University of North Dakota at Grand Forks. I received my...
Need help with a Medical Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. If you (or a loved one) suffered an injury based on a bad diagnosis, botched surgery, doctor fraud, prescription error, or breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, a medical malpractice lawyer can help. Medical malpractice lawyers may also defend you if you are a medical professional who was sued for malpractice.
Use FindLaw to hire a local medical malpractice lawyer near you to represent you in your medical malpractice dispute.
Need an attorney in Hankinson, North Dakota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hankinson, North Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.