Mercer County, OH: Medical Malpractice Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
A Well-Known Law Firm With a Solid Reputation Michigan Lawyers Weekly included us on their list of the top 10 attorneys. Detroit News called our founding attorney, Brian McKeen, the state's most-winning medical malpractice lawyer. Mr. McKeen has also been listed by Super Lawyers magazine, and is a member of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an invitation-only group of trial lawyers, limited to 100...
Catastrophic accidents can happen at any moment. The pain and suffering that follow can affect an entire family. Struggling with your pain, supporting your family and negotiating with insurance companies are more than anyone should have to handle. Two brothers noticed that the hardworking people of Ohio did not have the support they needed when they suffered a serious injury. A law firm with the...
Located in Beachwood, Ohio, the law firm of Djordjevic & Marmaros, LLC, has been representing victims of medical negligence for over a decade. Each of our partners has devoted over 30 years to learning about the medical industry and arguing their cases in court. We began our careers in defending hospitals and medical practitioners against lawsuits before we shifted our focus to advocating for...
Need help with a Medical Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. If you (or a loved one) suffered an injury based on a bad diagnosis, botched surgery, doctor fraud, prescription error, or breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, a medical malpractice lawyer can help. Medical malpractice lawyers may also defend you if you are a medical professional who was sued for malpractice.
Use FindLaw to hire a local medical malpractice lawyer near you to represent you in your medical malpractice dispute.
Need an attorney in Mercer County, Ohio?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Mercer County, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.