Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Norwood Medical Malpractice Lawyers - Colorado
Doehling Law, P.C. represents accident victims who have been injured due to the negligence of an individual or company. We provide each client the care and attention his or her case needs and deserves to ensure a quality outcome. During this process, we carefully evaluate your claim and explain your options allowing you to make important decisions related to your case. We understand the immense...
The Vance & Larson Law Firm was established on the principles of honesty, integrity and justice. When our founding attorney Keith Vance first began practicing law, he worked for insurance companies defending negligent people and businesses that caused accidents. He witnessed firsthand the tactics used by insurance companies to avoid paying people the compensation to which they are entitled....
Need help with a Medical Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. If you (or a loved one) suffered an injury based on a bad diagnosis, botched surgery, doctor fraud, prescription error, or breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, a medical malpractice lawyer can help. Medical malpractice lawyers may also defend you if you are a medical professional who was sued for malpractice.
Use FindLaw to hire a local medical malpractice lawyer near you to represent you in your medical malpractice dispute.
Need an attorney in Norwood, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Norwood, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.