Top Spirit Lake Medical Malpractice Lawyers - Iowa
White Law Firm was founded by attorney Patrick White. Prior to founding White Law Firm, Mr. White was a partner at Iowa's largest law firm. White Law Firm is located in Des Moines and represents clients throughout the state of Iowa. White Law Firm represents businesses and individuals in commercial litigation, administrative appeals, and personal injury litigation. The firm...
Moore, McKibben, Goodman, & Lorenz, LLP. was founded in 1885 by B.F. Cummings. He was joined in the practice in 1896 by Gilbert Mote. The office obtained its first telephone in the year 1900. Over the years, the firm has been known as Cummings & Mote; Mote & Wilson; Mote, Wilson & Welp; Welp, Harrison, Brennecke & Moore; and its current name Moore, McKibben, Goodman, Lorenz...
For more than 25 years, the dedicated attorneys at Galligan Law in Des Moines, Iowa, have provided strong, effective advocacy and support to individuals and families throughout the state who have suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence. During that time, we have become one of the area's premier law firms for all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, and...
Roxanne Conlin has her own law firm in Des Moines Roxanne Conlin has her own law firm in Des Moines, where she exclusively represents people who have been harmed by others, whether by discrimination, products, doctors or vehicles. She entered Drake University in 1961, when she was only 16, and graduated from law school with honors five years later at the age of 21. From 1969 to 1976, she was an...
Need help with a Medical Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. If you (or a loved one) suffered an injury based on a bad diagnosis, botched surgery, doctor fraud, prescription error, or breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, a medical malpractice lawyer can help. Medical malpractice lawyers may also defend you if you are a medical professional who was sued for malpractice.
Use FindLaw to hire a local medical malpractice lawyer near you to represent you in your medical malpractice dispute.
Need an attorney in Spirit Lake, Iowa?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Spirit Lake, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.