Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Supai Medical Malpractice Lawyers - Arizona
Located in Flagstaff, Arizona, Rabb & Rabb Injury Law, PLLC, offers exceptional advocacy and support to those who suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of a workplace accident or through an accident caused by someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful actions. We are a family run practice, and we promise to treat you as a member of our own as we aggressively pursue the...
The attorneys at The Kaiser Law Group offer individuals in Flagstaff and throughout Northern Arizona nearly 80 years of combined experience. Whether you are facing criminal defense, personal injury or family law matters, you can expect the lawyers who represent you to offer compassionate and aggressive representation. We know that all legal matters can be emotionally draining, but we strive to...
Need help with a Medical Malpractice issue?
You've come to the right place. If you (or a loved one) suffered an injury based on a bad diagnosis, botched surgery, doctor fraud, prescription error, or breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, a medical malpractice lawyer can help. Medical malpractice lawyers may also defend you if you are a medical professional who was sued for malpractice.
Use FindLaw to hire a local medical malpractice lawyer near you to represent you in your medical malpractice dispute.
Need an attorney in Supai, Arizona?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Supai, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.