Top Eads Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyers - Colorado
Specialties Mr. Bornstein's legal and trial experience in criminal cases includes White Collar Fraud Bank and Securities Fraud Major drug trafficking Wiretap cases Murder Embezzlement Sex Offenses Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs and many others In the real estate and business cases it includes: All variety of frauds, misrepresentations and deceptions Computer Software development...
Leyendecker & Lemire, LLC is an Intellectual Property and Business law firm based just outside of Denver, Colorado. Our attorneys offer a full spectrum of Intellectual Property and Business related legal services for entrepreneurs, inventors, and businesses of all sizes including patent prosecution, copyrights and trademarks, business formations and general...
Virtual General Counsel provides outside general counsel services to businesses who do not need a full-time general counsel but who prefer an outside general counsel that is independent from the firms providing services to the business. The firm is managed by Michael Cross who has over 14 years experience as outside general counsel and over 18 years experience as a business owner in the commercial...
Bill is a highly skilled transactional and business lawyer with over 30 years experience in representing small and medium-sized businesses in all of their transactional needs. After a career with a large Denver firm heading up their real estate department, Bill has grown a solo practice focusing primarily on business transactions and complex commercial litigation and general resolution of business...
Need help with a Mergers and Acquisitions matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are considering expanding or trimming your business, a mergers & acquisitions lawyer can help.
Mergers & Acquisitions ("M&A") lawyers help strategize, negotiate, and execute transactions where two or more businesses combine into a single new entity (“merger”), or where one business purchases another (“acquisition”).
Use FindLaw to hire a local mergers & acquisitions lawyer to help with friendly or contested acquisitions, spin-offs, or defensive planning.
Need an attorney in Eads, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Eads, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.