Top Eagar Arizona Military Divorce Lawyers
This Is Where Things Get Better The Stewart Law Group is the place where things get better for you and your children. Hiring the best lawyer to represent you in your divorce or child custody case can be a daunting task. How much will it cost? Who should you trust? Will you get the legal support you need? Always start with an experienced lawyer who can provide answers, solutions, and a clear legal...
At the Bryson Law Firm, PLC, in Mesa, Arizona, our primary focus is on family law. We know that when our clients face a divorce or have another family law issue, the outcome can greatly impact their lives for years to come. That is why we offer our integrity, our experience and our commitment to excellence to people not only in Mesa, but throughout the East Valley of Maricopa County, seeking...
Facing Military Divorce?
You’ve come to the right place. Divorce involving a military spouse can be more complicated than divorce for civilians, an experienced military divorce attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local military divorce lawyer to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, military retirement plan divisions, military benefit divisions, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in Eagar, Arizona?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Eagar, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.