Top Flowood Mississippi Military Divorce Lawyers
At the Clanton Law Firm PLLC in Jackson, Mississippi, we offer a full range of quality legal services in a variety of practice areas in order to help you with all of the serious and pressing legal matters affecting your life, your family, your freedom and your future. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout Hinds County and all of the surrounding areas, our law firm's founder, attorney...
I am attorney Margarette Meeks, and from my law office in Jackson, Mississippi, The Law Office of Margarette Meeks, PLLC, I strive to provide the highest level of counsel and support possible for my clients who are dealing with serious and pressing legal issues affecting their lives, their families and their futures. Serving the good people throughout the Jackson metro region and surrounding...
Facing Military Divorce?
You’ve come to the right place. Divorce involving a military spouse can be more complicated than divorce for civilians, an experienced military divorce attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local military divorce lawyer to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, military retirement plan divisions, military benefit divisions, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in Flowood, Mississippi?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Flowood, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.