Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Greene Rhode Island Military Divorce Lawyers
I served as a patrolman for the Cranston Police Department for six years before pursuing my Juris Doctor at Roger Williams School of Law. In 2006, I founded the Law Office of John R. Grasso, Inc., a criminal law firm based in Providence, Rhode Island, for people in need of aggressive legal representation. The majority of my casework involves criminal and DUI defense, but I also handle select...
Facing Military Divorce?
You’ve come to the right place. Divorce involving a military spouse can be more complicated than divorce for civilians, an experienced military divorce attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local military divorce lawyer to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, military retirement plan divisions, military benefit divisions, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in Greene, Rhode Island?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Greene, Rhode Island attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.