Top Flippin Military Lawyers - Arkansas
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive set of miltary law resources ; however, no online guide can replace the services of an experienced military lawyer . If you have a specific question regarding military law, including Court-Martial and Administrative Separations, we strongly urge you to contact military lawyer Stephen Karns or another attorney experienced in military law. Your Rights Under...
The law firm of Rice, Adams & Woodruff, located in Jacksonville, Arkansas, is a general civil law practice dedicated to providing quality legal service in an efficient and cost effective manner. For over forty years Rice, Adams & Woodruff has earned a strong reputation in successfully representing individuals and their families in a broad range of legal matters. Our firm offers a unique...
Need help with a Military Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an active-duty military personnel, military reservists, or former military personnel with “veteran” status, a military law lawyer can help with your legal matters.
Use FindLaw to hire a local military law attorney to help you with matters like court-martial proceedings under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and re-employment rights of reserve military personnel who are called to active duty.
Need an attorney in Flippin, Arkansas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Flippin, Arkansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.