Top Jones Military Lawyers - Alabama
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive set of miltary law resources ; however, no online guide can replace the services of an experienced military lawyer . If you have a specific question regarding military law, including Court-Martial and Administrative Separations, we strongly urge you to contact military lawyer Stephen Karns or another attorney experienced in military law. Your Rights Under...
Montgomery, Alabama Bankruptcy Law Firm Attorneys at this location: Gail Hughes Donaldson, Mary Conner Pool We provide face-to-face, caring, FREE initial consultations about debt relief. For more than 20 years, the name Bond, Botes, Shinn & Donaldson, P.C. has been associated with helping people in Alabama deal with credit card debt, home mortgage debt, car and other loan debt - debts...
The law firm of Urech, Livaudais & Wade, PC is located in Daleville, Alabama, with two attorneys in the firm. They provide a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients throughout Southeast Alabama to include Fort Rucker, Enterprise, Ozark and Dothan, as well as the rest of the state of Alabama. General litigation practice - accident and personal injury, family law -...
35 Years Of Experience What does 35 years of experience in child custody and visitation matters mean to people living in Mobile County, Alabama? For attorney James W. Bodiford Jr., it means practicing family law the way it is supposed to be practiced: with deep knowledge of custody and visitation issues, including relocation and modifications. Our knowledge comes both from the law as it...
Need help with a Military Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an active-duty military personnel, military reservists, or former military personnel with “veteran” status, a military law lawyer can help with your legal matters.
Use FindLaw to hire a local military law attorney to help you with matters like court-martial proceedings under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and re-employment rights of reserve military personnel who are called to active duty.
Need an attorney in Jones, Alabama?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Jones, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.