Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Laurel Military Lawyers - Maryland
Yeager and Etkind will assist clients in applying for U Yeager and Etkind will assist clients in applying for U.S. citizenship and will address issues of physical presence, good moral character, age, knowledge of U.S. history and English, and disability waivers. Permanent Residence as evidenced by the green card entitles an alien to many benefits, including the right to live and work in the United...
Led by attorney Stephen Glassman, a retired Navy captain of the Judge Advocate General's Corps, and former military judge, PGD Law PLLC, is well placed to assist clients through legal issues with confidence. Our attorneys provide support and guidance to individuals and businesses in resolving complex legal matters, and draw upon extensive trial and appellate experience in state, federal and...
Rockville and Frederick, Maryland Family Law Attorneys When you and your family need the help of an experienced Maryland family law attorney, you can count on the experienced professionals at the law firm of Fait & DiLima, LLP to guide you every step of the way. Our accomplished family law attorneys have more than fifty years of combined legal experience serving individuals and families...
Noonan & Noonan, LLC is licensed to provide service in Maryland and West Virginia with its focus on the regions of Western Maryland and Northern West Virginia. Noonan & Noonan, LLC is a father and son legal team with the experience to advise of various options to clients who are confronted with legal difficulties, and the enthusiasm to assist in the resolution of the problem. We are...
Need help with a Military Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an active-duty military personnel, military reservists, or former military personnel with “veteran” status, a military law lawyer can help with your legal matters.
Use FindLaw to hire a local military law attorney to help you with matters like court-martial proceedings under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and re-employment rights of reserve military personnel who are called to active duty.
Need an attorney in Laurel, Maryland?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Laurel, Maryland attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.