Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Piscataway Military Lawyers - New Jersey
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive set of miltary law resources ; however, no online guide can replace the services of an experienced military lawyer . If you have a specific question regarding military law, including Court-Martial and Administrative Separations, we strongly urge you to contact military lawyer Stephen Karns or another attorney experienced in military law. Your Rights Under...
Michael L. Detzky, Esq. is a graduate of Rutgers College where he obtained his Bachelors Degree with Highest Honors and election to Phi Beta Kappa, the national collegiate Honor Society, in 1975. He obtained his Juris Doctor Degree from Rutgers School of Law in Newark, NJ in 1978. Mr. Detzky served a prestigious clerkship with the late Honorable Milton B. Conford, Presiding Judge for...
From our law office in Parsippany, New Jersey, the attorneys at Gorden Giuliano & Associates serve a diverse range of corporate and individual clients throughout the greater New York City metro area who are dealing with complex civil and commercial litigation matters. Focusing primarily on maritime, insurance, and aviation law, we represent the rights and interests of injured and disabled...
The Cody Law Firm is a full service, regional law firm with a world–wide military justice practice and a reputation for providing the highest quality, result-driven legal services to corporate and individual clients. The Cody Law Firm serves businesses and individuals throughout New Jersey in virtually all major legal disciplines, represents criminal defendants in New Jersey and defends U.S....
Need help with a Military Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an active-duty military personnel, military reservists, or former military personnel with “veteran” status, a military law lawyer can help with your legal matters.
Use FindLaw to hire a local military law attorney to help you with matters like court-martial proceedings under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and re-employment rights of reserve military personnel who are called to active duty.
Need an attorney in Piscataway, New Jersey?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Piscataway, New Jersey attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.