Top Topeka Military Lawyers - Indiana
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive set of miltary law resources ; however, no online guide can replace the services of an experienced military lawyer . If you have a specific question regarding military law, including Court-Martial and Administrative Separations, we strongly urge you to contact military lawyer Stephen Karns or another attorney experienced in military law. Your Rights Under...
Cross Glazier Burroughs, PC is a distinguished firmof family law attorneys, committed to providing excellence in the representation of clients throughout Indiana. Including Fellows of the American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys and certified Family law Specialists, our attorney's have been recognized across the State, by their peers, as being among the most outstanding in their field....
At the Arnold Law Office, clients are provided one-on-one representation by me, attorney Jeffrey Arnold. My approach focuses on each client's background, needs, and goals. I am committed to responding promptly to telephone calls, reporting on cases regularly, and staying up to date on significant changes in the law that effect my clients. I stay current on these changes by being active in several...
You're more than likely visiting this page because you, a family member, or friend has been charged with a criminal offense. There's a lot of worry, stress, and ultimately the fear of freedom being lost lingering down the spine of the one charged as well as his or her family and friends. Fortunately, you've landed on the page of Indianapolis Criminal Defense Attorney, Monish Patel. Mr. Patel...
Need help with a Military Law matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are an active-duty military personnel, military reservists, or former military personnel with “veteran” status, a military law lawyer can help with your legal matters.
Use FindLaw to hire a local military law attorney to help you with matters like court-martial proceedings under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and re-employment rights of reserve military personnel who are called to active duty.
Need an attorney in Topeka, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Topeka, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.