Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Delaware County, IA: Car Accident Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At the personal injury litigation and general law firm of Ball, Kirk & Holm, P.C., we have been providing legal services to the Cedar Valley area since the mid-1970s. Our first office was located in the Waterloo Building, in downtown Waterloo, Iowa. Success led to the need for more space, so in 1981 we moved to our current location on the south side of Waterloo, at 3324 Kimball Avenue. Our...
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the personal injury law firm of Hupy and Abraham has 11 offices throughout the Midwest. For over 50 years, our law firm has handled a variety of personal injury cases, and our legal team is here to answer any question you may have about the legal process if you have been injured. With more than 200 years of combined experience, we are committed to...
Need help with a Motor Vehicle Accident matter?
You've come to the right place. If you've been in a car wreck, motorcycle accident, or injured by any other type of motor vehicle, a motor vehicle accidents lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local motor vehicle accidents lawyer near you who can help you determine what to do immediately after an accident, who's at fault, how to handle potential medical issues, and recover for injuries and damages.
Need an attorney in Delaware County, Iowa?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Delaware County, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.