Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Hazelton Car Accident Lawyers - Idaho
Innovative, strategic, experienced: Our team at Robinson & Associates can be trusted with your future. Our law firm in Rupert, Idaho, handles estate planning, bankruptcy, business law, adoptions and personal injury cases. We are committed to setting you up for success no matter what the circumstances of your case may be. For decades, we have been the place where you can find a forward-thinking...
During my 31 years as a lawyer, I have molded my practice to be consistent with my own philosophy and work ethic. All my clients have come to expect a representative that is hard working, personal, and focused and they do not settle for anything less. They know that I will help them achieve their goals with personal attention and care. One of my main tenets is the belief that an informed client...
If you need the guidance of a skilled attorney in practice areas such as personal injury, civil litigation or criminal defense, do not hesitate to contact the Rexburg, Idaho, office of the Bowers Law Firm. The sooner you contact our office, the sooner we can begin developing a strong strategy for the successful resolution of your case. While our firm is devoted to helping individuals in a wide...
Need help with a Motor Vehicle Accident matter?
You've come to the right place. If you've been in a car wreck, motorcycle accident, or injured by any other type of motor vehicle, a motor vehicle accidents lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local motor vehicle accidents lawyer near you who can help you determine what to do immediately after an accident, who's at fault, how to handle potential medical issues, and recover for injuries and damages.
Need an attorney in Hazelton, Idaho?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hazelton, Idaho attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.