Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Horry County, SC: Car Accident Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Legal Representation For Your Injury Or Loss At The Maguire Law Firm, we devote our efforts to helping those suffering from a debilitating injury or devastating loss caused by another party's negligence or wrongdoing. Our law firm located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is conveniently located at 1600 North Oak Street, Suite B. Our practice focuses on personal injury law, including automobile...
Experienced, Proven Trial Lawyers Serving The Myrtle Beach Region Whether you are facing serious criminal charges or you are suffering from serious injuries caused by someone else's negligence, one thing is certain: You need serious legal representation. Located in Conway, South Carolina, The Law Offices of L. Morgan Martin P.A. represents clients who have everything at stake and need...
Lumpkin, Oxner & Stacy serves Georgetown, SC and the surrounding area with an additional office in Pawleys Island. They offer quality legal representation with a focus on litigation; as trial lawyers they are intimately aware of the complex nature of South Carolina law and use this knowledge to uphold the legal rights and financial interests of their clients. Skilled advocates on a variety of...
Parham Law Firm, LLC, is a well-established South Carolina practice led by a trial lawyer with 18-plus years of trial experience. Rose Mary Parham focuses much of her practice in federal criminal defense and personal injury. She is a trial lawyer at heart and widely respected for her skills and abilities in the courtroom. Parham Law Firm, LLC, is committed to its clients and reaching a favorable...
Need help with a Motor Vehicle Accident matter?
You've come to the right place. If you've been in a car wreck, motorcycle accident, or injured by any other type of motor vehicle, a motor vehicle accidents lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local motor vehicle accidents lawyer near you who can help you determine what to do immediately after an accident, who's at fault, how to handle potential medical issues, and recover for injuries and damages.
Need an attorney in Horry County, South Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Horry County, South Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.