Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Rockingham County, NH: Car Accident Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
After decades of legal practice, our attorney's remain committed to fighting for the best possible results on behalf of our clients. At Solomon Law Firm, clients receive experienced guidance and zealous representation of their interests. We are the compassionate allies you deserve and the strong legal advocates you need when facing complex legal issues. Due to our record of success, we have built...
Dedicated advocacy At the law firm of Wyskiel, Boc, Tillinghast & Bolduc, PA, based in Dover, New Hampshire, we provide dedicated legal representation in the areas of personal injury, workers' compensation, Social Security Disability and family law. Whether injured in an accident or on the job or dealing with a domestic issue-related legal matter, our attorneys champion the rights of those we...
Tenn and Tenn, P.A. Is a trusted NH Law firm dedicated to helping clients solve their legal troubles. When confronted with a life-altering event – such as a severe injury from a motorcycle or car accident, accident, a family law matter including divorce or child custody, , or when facing criminal charges including DUI and DWI, our lawyers work hard to obtain the best results for their...
Need help with a Motor Vehicle Accident matter?
You've come to the right place. If you've been in a car wreck, motorcycle accident, or injured by any other type of motor vehicle, a motor vehicle accidents lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local motor vehicle accidents lawyer near you who can help you determine what to do immediately after an accident, who's at fault, how to handle potential medical issues, and recover for injuries and damages.
Need an attorney in Rockingham County, New Hampshire?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Rockingham County, New Hampshire attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.