Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Coal Valley Motor Vehicle Defects Lawyers - Illinois
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another person, it is important to seek the legal advice and guidance of an experienced personal injury attorney. The law firm of Hupy and Abraham operates offices throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa. Schedule a free consultation at the Rockford location to discuss your accident with a knowledgeable lawyer. Voted...
Whether you were injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident or work accident, it is crucial that you contact a personal injury attorney. Scheduling a free consultation at the Bloomington office of Hupy and Abraham is an important first step. Our lawyers will listen to the facts of your case and explain your legal options for monetary compensation. Voted Best, Rated Best, Year After Year Based...
When you need an experienced personal injury attorney, contact Hupy and Abraham . Our law firm has an extensive history of successfully guiding injured clients through the legal process in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa. Schedule a free consultation at any of our office locations to learn more about your options for monetary compensation. Voted Best, Rated Best, Year After Year A serious personal...
Injured by a Motor Vehicle Defect?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one was injured because of an unreasonably unsafe design, or because of a faulty vehicle component (like tires, air bags, or brakes), a motor vehicle defects lawyer can help.
Motor vehicle defects cases can also involve vehicles that have been recalled and can implicate vehicle “lemon” laws.
Use FindLaw to hire a local motor vehicle defects lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your physical injuries and changes in your quality of life.
Need an attorney in Coal Valley, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Coal Valley, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.