Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Kansas Motor Vehicle Defects Lawyers - Illinois
At the Tapella & Eberspacher law firm, we are here to help you find solutions for all the legal issues affecting your life and livelihood, your family, your business and your future. Serving clients throughout downstate Illinois from our main office in Charleston, the award-winning attorneys at our law firm possess an astounding 100-plus years of combined legal experience, and we have achieved...
Whether you were injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident or work accident, it is crucial that you contact a personal injury attorney. Scheduling a free consultation at the Bloomington office of Hupy and Abraham is an important first step. Our lawyers will listen to the facts of your case and explain your legal options for monetary compensation. Voted Best, Rated Best, Year After Year Based...
Experience. Innovation. Determination. At Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, LLC, these are the qualities that set our firm apart. Our attorneys have a reputation for providing skilled, tenacious legal representation. We use a combination of innovative and tried-and-true legal strategies to protect our clients rights and interests. From our office in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, we...
Located in Fairview Heights, Illinois, the law office of Brown & Crouppen is one of seven we have in the Greater St. Louis metro region, providing convenient access to the highest level of advocacy and support possible to individuals and families seeking the maximum amount of compensation for the injuries and losses they sustained as the result of someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful...
Injured by a Motor Vehicle Defect?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one was injured because of an unreasonably unsafe design, or because of a faulty vehicle component (like tires, air bags, or brakes), a motor vehicle defects lawyer can help.
Motor vehicle defects cases can also involve vehicles that have been recalled and can implicate vehicle “lemon” laws.
Use FindLaw to hire a local motor vehicle defects lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your physical injuries and changes in your quality of life.
Need an attorney in Kansas, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Kansas, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.