Top Rosebud Motor Vehicle Defects Lawyers - Montana
A serious personal injury requires serious legal representation. At Procter Law, PLLC, that is exactly what founder and attorney Veronica Procter offers. Her law office in Billings, Montana, helps people recover from devastating accidents and injuries. She routinely represents clients and families affected by vehicular wrecks, traumatic brain injuries, slip and falls, workplace accidents, animal...
Injured by a Motor Vehicle Defect?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one was injured because of an unreasonably unsafe design, or because of a faulty vehicle component (like tires, air bags, or brakes), a motor vehicle defects lawyer can help.
Motor vehicle defects cases can also involve vehicles that have been recalled and can implicate vehicle “lemon” laws.
Use FindLaw to hire a local motor vehicle defects lawyer who can help you recover compensation for your physical injuries and changes in your quality of life.
Need an attorney in Rosebud, Montana?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Rosebud, Montana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.