Top Big Spring Natural Resources Lawyers - Texas
Located in Midland, Texas, Perry, Shields, Campbell & Floyd, PLLC is one of the region's top law firms for oil and gas law, and our attorneys have decades of combined experience assisting a wide range of oil and gas drilling and production companies with all of the needs they have affecting their operations. Serving the Midland-Odessa area and all of western Texas, our law firm's attorneys...
Need help with Natural Resources Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves land, air, water, wildlife, and mineral rights, a natural resources law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local natural resources law attorney to assist you with the protection and use of natural resources, and the monitoring of commercial and industrial activities for their impact on the environment.
Need an attorney in Big Spring, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Big Spring, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.