Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Cibolo Natural Resources Lawyers - Texas
At Lang Law Firm P.C. we are dedicated to serving the cause of justice. We seek to enforce the rights and claims of individuals, families and businesses. We use our knowledge and skills to serve people in need of honest legal service, legal counsel, and legal representation. Our civil practice encompasses several areas, including insurance litigation, labor law, unfair insurance practices,...
Founded in 1962, the professional staff of Davidson Troilo Ream & Garza have been serving San Antonio, Central and South Texas with loyalty and integrity for more than 50 years. It was the vision of founder Robert Sawtelle to build an important regional firm, providing impeccable legal service to our fellow Texans.Today, the philosophy, organization and reputation of the firm still reflect his...
Here at the law office of Sheri Bryce Dye in San Antonio, Texas, we are committed to helping you with all the serious and complex legal issues affecting your family, your children, protecting your home from foreclosure and the future of your estate. We handle matters when response is critical as well as providing proactive counsel to clients for preparations of life issues. Serving clients...
From offices in Austin, Texas, the Law Office of Tom Murphy provides pragmatic, results-oriented legal counsel and representation in matters of business and corporate law. Our attorneys help clients meet the legal challenges of doing business in Texas. We assist them with matters involving: Business entity formation and operations - Business owners and entrepreneurs throughout the area enlist our...
Need help with Natural Resources Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves land, air, water, wildlife, and mineral rights, a natural resources law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local natural resources law attorney to assist you with the protection and use of natural resources, and the monitoring of commercial and industrial activities for their impact on the environment.
Need an attorney in Cibolo, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Cibolo, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.