Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Coldwater Natural Resources Lawyers - Kansas
Shattuck Law Office, LLC — Serving Kiowa County, Kansas I am Sally Shattuck. As an experienced estate planning and probate attorney serving Greensburg and Kiowa County, I know how important preserving the family legacy is to my clients. I believe that estate planning and probate isn’t only about getting the legal details right. Doing things right begins with taking care of the family...
Shattuck Law Office, LLC — Ashland, Kansas, Estate And Probate Lawyer What long-term financial plans do you have for your family? Are you confident that your financial assets will be transferred to your loved ones after your death? Does your will reflect your current family situation? Or has a life-event made some changes necessary? I am estate planning and probate lawyer Sally Shattuck. These are...
Stull & Beverlin, L.L.C. — Oil And Gas Law, Business Law And Civil Litigation Attorneys In Pratt, Kansas Stull & Beverlin, L.L.C., located in Pratt, Kansas, is a full-service law firm that provides vigorous representation in a wide variety of practice areas. Our insightful lawyers understand that every client has a unique set of concerns, and we are committed to crafting a personalized...
For over 45 years, Adrian & Pankratz PA has been a full-service law firm providing high-quality legal representation to clients in and around Newton, Kansas. Our lawyers practice in a broad range of legal matters, including estate planning, business law, environmental law and personal injury. Our lawyers handle estate planning matters ranging from simple wills and trusts to complex matters...
Need help with Natural Resources Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves land, air, water, wildlife, and mineral rights, a natural resources law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local natural resources law attorney to assist you with the protection and use of natural resources, and the monitoring of commercial and industrial activities for their impact on the environment.
Need an attorney in Coldwater, Kansas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Coldwater, Kansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.