Top Platteville Natural Resources Lawyers - Colorado
My many years in the legal profession has provided me with a strong base of knowledge and wisdom that comes only through time. It has always been my objective to offer the finest quality legal expertise, as well as compassion to my clients during some of the most difficult times of their lives - protecting their businesses, families, assets and legacies....
Glade Voogt Lord & Smith is a small firm by choice with big firm expertise. We pride ourselves on delivering the personalized attention you expect and deserve. Each attorney is accessible, responsive, and client-focused and has experience representing individuals and businesses alike, both domestically and internationally, in a variety of diversified practice areas. Our attorneys are...
The attorneys of Carver Schwarz McNab Kamper & Forbes, LLC, focus our practice in natural resources law and commercial litigation. Our partners are experienced, recognized practitioners in their various fields. This allows us to represent our clients efficiently and effectively in negotiating and documenting their commercial and financial transactions, in resolving their disputes and, in...
Based in Denver, Colorado, Leemhuis Legal PLLC serves all the needs of business owners in the Front Range. The founder of our law office, John Leemhuis Jr., has spent decades guiding entrepreneurs, experienced owners, nonprofit entities and others through matters that include the following: Contracts and document review Business acquisition and financing Business formation Succession planning The...
Need help with Natural Resources Law?
You've come to the right place. If your legal issue involves land, air, water, wildlife, and mineral rights, a natural resources law attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local natural resources law attorney to assist you with the protection and use of natural resources, and the monitoring of commercial and industrial activities for their impact on the environment.
Need an attorney in Platteville, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Platteville, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.