Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Franklinton Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers - Louisiana
Denver Trial Lawyers Fighting For The Victims Of Workplace Discrimination For many people, the thought of taking legal action against an employer for allowing or encouraging a hostile work environment can be quite intimidating. At Bachus & Schanker, LLC, however, our team of aggressive trial attorneys can level the playing field and fight to protect your rights. We can give you a voice. From...
At the law office of Chris Villemarette, Trial Lawyer, we provide our Lafayette, Louisiana clients with supportive counsel and representation after a personal injury resulting from a car accident or medical malpractice. We also protect our clients' parental and property interests in divorce, and defend those accused of misdemeanors and felonies. Contact us today at 337-232-3100 to...
At Kenneth D. St. Pé, in Lafayette, Louisiana, we are committed to providing exceptional and personal service to our clients. Many have been involved in accidents caused by someone else's negligence, and others consult us because of medical malpractice or the wrongful death of a loved one. When you hire our law firm, you receive the support and guidance of an experienced lawyer...
At Nelson & Hammons, the focus is on medical malpractice. All the attorneys in this law firm, with locations in Shreveport and Lafayette, are committed to providing professional guidance and representation to their clients who have suffered injuries as a result of substandard medical care. Not only does Nelson & Hammons thoroughly investigate and effectively handle each case, but their...
Need help with a Nursing Home Abuse matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a resident of a nursing home or other long-term care facility and have suffered physical or psychological harm because of your caregiver's negligent or intentional acts, a nursing home abuse lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local nursing home abuse lawyer near you if you are the victim of nursing home abuse or nursing home neglect.
Need an attorney in Franklinton, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Franklinton, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.