Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Nashwauk Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers - Minnesota
Whether you are facing a criminal charge in Brainerd, Minnesota, addressing financial matters or child custody issues related to a divorce, or battling for compensation following a personal injury, your rights are at stake. At Carlson & Jones, P.A., our experienced trial attorneys take their jobs to protect your best interests seriously. We have more than 40 years of combined experience...
Partner David Maring is a native of eastern Minnesota, and he is extremely proud of our law firm's office location in Detroit Lakes. With the opening of our Minnesota office, we expanded our practice to include helping victims of accidents and other unexpected incidents by providing high-quality legal services in the area. Today, the residents of Detroit Lakes and the surrounding area know they...
With two office locations in Minnesota, Bradshaw & Bryant, PLLC, is dedicated to seeking justice on behalf of our clients. Through our office in Waite Park, we serve residents in the St. Cloud area and throughout central Minnesota by offering a full range of services aimed at protecting the rights and liberties of accident victims as well as those facing criminal charges. As part of our firm's...
Need help with a Nursing Home Abuse matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a resident of a nursing home or other long-term care facility and have suffered physical or psychological harm because of your caregiver's negligent or intentional acts, a nursing home abuse lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local nursing home abuse lawyer near you if you are the victim of nursing home abuse or nursing home neglect.
Need an attorney in Nashwauk, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Nashwauk, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.