Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top White Sulphur Springs Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers - West Virginia
At The Love Law Firm, our passion for providing high-quality representation is evidenced by the results we regularly achieve for our clients. Representing individuals and families in Charleston and throughout West Virginia, we provide legal services in a variety of practice areas, including: Nursing Home Abuse Auto Accidents Commercial Truck Wrecks Defective Products Mesothelioma/Asbestos Medical...
When you are in a hard place, Abbitt Firm PLLC is your rock. The law firm, based in Morgantown, West Virginia, handles employment law, personal injury and business litigation matters that include the following: Wrongful termination, sexual harassment and discrimination Car and trucking accidents, brain injuries, and wrongful death Business consultations and commercial litigation The founder of the...
Skilled Attorneys Fighting For You When you hire Farmer, Cline & Campbell, PLLC, you are not alone. You will have experienced personal injury attorneys working for you. We have the resources and skills necessary to handle the most complex and expensive cases, including those involving defective products, workplace accidents, motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death. Our lawyers...
When you have been injured in an accident, an attorney who has experience on the defense side of personal injury cases can provide unique insight into your case. At Robinette Legal Group, PLLC, Attorney Jeff Robinette offers this kind of insight to each of his personal injury clients. Because he spent several years working as an insurance defense attorney, he is able to anticipate the tactics that...
Need help with a Nursing Home Abuse matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a resident of a nursing home or other long-term care facility and have suffered physical or psychological harm because of your caregiver's negligent or intentional acts, a nursing home abuse lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local nursing home abuse lawyer near you if you are the victim of nursing home abuse or nursing home neglect.
Need an attorney in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.