Top Woodland Hills, UT Patent Attorneys
Dale Ream, founder of the nationwide patent law practice at Ream Law Firm, L.L.C., has spent his professional life working with and for innovators — as registered patent attorney for more than 15 years — prosecuting hundreds of patent applications of all types to issuance and making winning arguments to patent examiners that resulted in patent issuance. Now with more than 15 years of...
With a strong focus on Internet, technology, and cutting-edge law, Mudd Law Offices serves domestic and international individuals, commercial entities, and non profit organizations in a wide-range of substantive areas. The Firm represents its clients in disputes and litigation (both civil and commercial), intellectual property, and transactional or contract work. Within its Internet and technology...
Need help with a Patent?
You've come to the right place. If you are an individual inventor or a business with inventors, a patent lawyer can help you.
Patent prosecutors help you establish your right to a patent while patent litigators protect your patent from the unauthorized use and misuse of patented inventions and processes.
Use FindLaw to hire a local patent lawyer near you to help you acquire and defend your patents.
Need an attorney in Woodland Hills, Utah?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Woodland Hills, Utah attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.