Top Woodworth, LA Patent Attorneys
Dale Ream, founder of the nationwide patent law practice at Ream Law Firm, L.L.C., has spent his professional life working with and for innovators — as registered patent attorney for more than 15 years — prosecuting hundreds of patent applications of all types to issuance and making winning arguments to patent examiners that resulted in patent issuance. Now with more than 15 years of...
Roy Kiesel Ford Doody & Thurman, APLC is a full service intellectual property practice, assisting clients from conception through production. Our firm has served Louisiana’s intellectual property needs for over 40 years. We have more than a century of collective experience and all of our lawyers are registered patent attorneys with the United States Patent and Trademark...
The attorneys at Flowers Davis, PLLC, in Shreveport, Louisiana, are committed to excellence. Whether steering someone through an immigration issue or an oil and gas title matter, we use every resource at our disposal to take the burden of the process off our clients' shoulders. We are the sole immigration-based law office in our area and have attorneys who speak Spanish. Our comprehensive...
Need help with a Patent?
You've come to the right place. If you are an individual inventor or a business with inventors, a patent lawyer can help you.
Patent prosecutors help you establish your right to a patent while patent litigators protect your patent from the unauthorized use and misuse of patented inventions and processes.
Use FindLaw to hire a local patent lawyer near you to help you acquire and defend your patents.
Need an attorney in Woodworth, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Woodworth, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.