Auglaize County, OH: Personal Injury -- Defense Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Need help defending a Personal Injury claim?
You've come to the right place. Whether you were the cause of a car accident, the owner of a building where someone slipped and fell, or a physician being sued for medical malpractice, a personal injury defense lawyer can help.
A personal injury defense lawyer can work with you to identify which defenses apply.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury defense lawyer to help you challenge physical or nonphysical injury claims or decrease the amount of damages for which you may be liable.
Need an attorney in Auglaize County, Ohio?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Auglaize County, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.