Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Baxter Personal Injury -- Defense Lawyers - Minnesota
Serving Northern and Central Minnesota, with over 32 years of legal experience representing injuredpeople in their personal injury and workers' compensation cases. EMPHASIZING Personal Injury and Workers Compensation Law for injured people. Hazelton & Rodgers do not represent insurance companies....
Twin Cities Lawyers With Minnesota Values Since 1981, the Maple Grove law firm of Henningson & Snoxell, Ltd., has been a diligent advocate of the rights and interests of clients throughout Minnesota. We are a general practice firm offering comprehensive legal services in a broad spectrum of practice areas. Our lawyers work together to provide knowledgeable counsel and focused representation in...
With more than 50 years of combined experience, our attorneys at Lilleberg & Hopewell in Edina, Minnesota, steer individuals and businesses through civil litigation matters. Our law firm is marked by: • Longstanding relationships with our clients • A commitment to exceptional customer service • Cost-effective solutions • Legal strategies tailored to each person We handle a...
For more than 25 years, Cahill Law Office has been proud to represent people in Moorhead, Minnesota, with civil and commercial litigation matters. Insurance defense is one of our primary areas of practice. Our president, Barton Cahill, is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Specialist. He has also earned an invitation-only membership to the Association of Defense...
Need help defending a Personal Injury claim?
You've come to the right place. Whether you were the cause of a car accident, the owner of a building where someone slipped and fell, or a physician being sued for medical malpractice, a personal injury defense lawyer can help.
A personal injury defense lawyer can work with you to identify which defenses apply.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury defense lawyer to help you challenge physical or nonphysical injury claims or decrease the amount of damages for which you may be liable.
Need an attorney in Baxter, Minnesota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Baxter, Minnesota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.