Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lynn Personal Injury -- Defense Lawyers - Indiana
Attorneys Andrew Carnall, Colin Z. Andrews and David G. Crell are the partners behind our Bluffton law firm, Andrews & Crell, PC At the firm, our three experienced lawyers dedicate their practices to protecting the rights of injured victims and representing the interests of those facing delicate family law challenges. Clients from throughout northeastern Indiana know they can trust us during...
The Firm was founded in 1968 by former Indiana Attorney General, John J. Dillon, Louis F. Cohen and others. Since that time, Cohen & Malad has grown to be an admired and respected law firm. The Firm prosecutes and defends class actions and other civil litigation in Courts throughout the United States. Cohen & Malad also advises companies and businesses in business transactions and the...
A Valparaiso Law Firm Committed To The Success Of Clients Langer & Langer provides legal representation to the individuals and families in Valparaiso and others throughout Indiana. When confronting the physical, financial and emotional challenges of a divorce, accident injury, medical malpractice issues or an arrest, you and your family want compassionate representation from attorneys who will...
Need help defending a Personal Injury claim?
You've come to the right place. Whether you were the cause of a car accident, the owner of a building where someone slipped and fell, or a physician being sued for medical malpractice, a personal injury defense lawyer can help.
A personal injury defense lawyer can work with you to identify which defenses apply.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury defense lawyer to help you challenge physical or nonphysical injury claims or decrease the amount of damages for which you may be liable.
Need an attorney in Lynn, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lynn, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.