Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Owens Cross Roads Personal Injury -- Defense Lawyers - Alabama
High-Quality Legal Counsel In Huntsville At the law firm of Sides, Oglesby, Held, Dick & Stephens in Huntsville, Alabama, we are committed to providing the highest level of legal advocacy possible to those dealing with serious and sensitive legal challenges involving their families, their finances and their livelihoods. From our Huntsville law office, our attorneys serve individuals and...
Divorce, Bankruptcy, Personal Injury Support In Anniston, Alabama Are you going through a divorce? Are you struggling with overwhelming debt and need to find relief? Did you suffer an injury or lose a loved one because of someone else's negligent or wrongful actions? If so, you can trust the attorneys at Sides, Oglesby, Held, Dick & Stephens for help. Our law firm has two office locations...
Need help defending a Personal Injury claim?
You've come to the right place. Whether you were the cause of a car accident, the owner of a building where someone slipped and fell, or a physician being sued for medical malpractice, a personal injury defense lawyer can help.
A personal injury defense lawyer can work with you to identify which defenses apply.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury defense lawyer to help you challenge physical or nonphysical injury claims or decrease the amount of damages for which you may be liable.
Need an attorney in Owens Cross Roads, Alabama?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Owens Cross Roads, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.