Top Saint Marys Personal Injury -- Defense Lawyers - Georgia
The skilled trial attorneys at The Bowman Law Office, LLC, in Savannah, Georgia, represent clients through a variety of employment law and personal injury law matters. From the initial consultation onward, people can expect to work with litigators who will fight for their rights in negotiation, trial and appeal. The goal is to find the best possible outcome while employing uncompromising...
Rebuilding your life after a car accident in Savannah, Georgia, seems to be an uphill battle when facing mounting medical bills. At Savage, Turner, Pinckney & Savage, our attorneys work diligently on behalf of victims of negligence in a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death claims. Our law firm’s priority is securing maximum compensation for you by reaching a timely settlement or...
Need help defending a Personal Injury claim?
You've come to the right place. Whether you were the cause of a car accident, the owner of a building where someone slipped and fell, or a physician being sued for medical malpractice, a personal injury defense lawyer can help.
A personal injury defense lawyer can work with you to identify which defenses apply.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury defense lawyer to help you challenge physical or nonphysical injury claims or decrease the amount of damages for which you may be liable.
Need an attorney in Saint Marys, Georgia?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Saint Marys, Georgia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.