Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Washington Township Personal Injury -- Defense Lawyers - New Jersey
Our firm began in August 2000; however, the individuals involved have worked together under other professional auspices. The current members fo the firm, Virginia Barrett, Scott Lazar, and Michael Garrett, worked together for some time at a law firm in Parsippany, New Jersey. As a result of his exceptional work with the firm on behalf of carriers and insureds and his successful trial work, as of...
Facing a serious legal issue, such as those associated with a divorce or a personal injury claim, is not easy. In fact, while you are dealing with the personal, emotional or physical aspects of your issue, the thought of addressing legal issues can seem overwhelming. At this time, you need legal strength and aggressive advocacy on your side. You need a law firm like Kantrowitz, Goldhamer &...
Need help defending a Personal Injury claim?
You've come to the right place. Whether you were the cause of a car accident, the owner of a building where someone slipped and fell, or a physician being sued for medical malpractice, a personal injury defense lawyer can help.
A personal injury defense lawyer can work with you to identify which defenses apply.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury defense lawyer to help you challenge physical or nonphysical injury claims or decrease the amount of damages for which you may be liable.
Need an attorney in Washington Township, New Jersey?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Washington Township, New Jersey attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.