Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Carroll County, NH: Personal Injury Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The law firm of Ransmeier & Spellman P.C. is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional legal services for our clients throughout the state. With a focus on litigation and probate law, we offer representation in a wide range of matters including business and commercial law, real estate, land use, employment and governmental liability. Since we opened our doors in 1979, our law...
Our Laconia law firm, Normandin Cheney & O'Neil, PLLC, has been the choice for both individuals and business clients in Belknap County and the surrounding areas in New Hampshire for more than 100 years. The reason for our continued success is our dedication to protecting the rights and futures of our clients as we help them overcome legal challenges related to the following: • Personal...
Since 1977, Backus, Meyer & Branch, LLP, in Manchester, New Hampshire, has represented clients across the state in a variety of legal matters affecting lives and businesses. Our attorneys have more than 61 years of combined experience in the law, and one of our partners, attorney Jon Meyer, was included in the Best Lawyers in America listing for 2012. For a small law firm, we have broad...
Need help with a Personal Injury matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help.
Personal injury lawyers handle cases involving physical injuries -- like neck injuries, back injuries, and catastrophic injuries -- and nonphysical injuries -- like emotional distress.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury lawyer near you to resolve issues like monetary compensation for medical expenses or wrongful death.
Need an attorney in Carroll County, New Hampshire?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Carroll County, New Hampshire attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.