Livingston County, KY: Personal Injury Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
The Law Firm Of Dan F. Partin, Attorney At Law, Serving Clients In Harlan, Kentucky At the law firm of Dan F. Partin, Attorney at Law, we believe that our clients deserve to have confidence in the personal injury law firm they turn to. Confident in their lawyer's experience. Confident in the right strategy to pursue a successful outcome. Confident in clear and honest communications throughout the...
The McGee Law Office is a distinguished boutique law firm in Smithland, Kentucky, that has served clients throughout Livingston County for more than 85 years. William F. McGee Jr. is a veteran civil and criminal litigator with a track record of successful resolutions. As a longtime practitioner, Mr. McGee has successfully handled felony criminal charges, drug cases, personal injuries and family...
Need help with a Personal Injury matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help.
Personal injury lawyers handle cases involving physical injuries -- like neck injuries, back injuries, and catastrophic injuries -- and nonphysical injuries -- like emotional distress.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury lawyer near you to resolve issues like monetary compensation for medical expenses or wrongful death.
Need an attorney in Livingston County, Kentucky?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Livingston County, Kentucky attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.