Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Logan County, WV: Personal Injury Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Skilled Attorneys Fighting For You When you hire Farmer, Cline & Campbell, PLLC, you are not alone. You will have experienced personal injury attorneys working for you. We have the resources and skills necessary to handle the most complex and expensive cases, including those involving defective products, workplace accidents, motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death. Our lawyers...
Here at the law office of Powell & Majestro P.L.L.C. in Charleston, West Virginia, we provide quality, personalized counsel and support to a diverse range of clients dealing with serious legal challenges that affect their lives, their finances, their livelihoods and their future. With an additional office in Parkersburg, we serve the rights and interests of clients throughout the state and...
At Warner Law Offices PLLC in Charleston, West Virginia, our attorneys focus on personal injury law. We know that when people suffer an injury due to someone else's negligence or misconduct, the last thing they need is to face the legal system alone. We also know that not all personal injury law firms are created equal. That is why we are proud to offer our experience, our track record of success,...
Need help with a Personal Injury matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help.
Personal injury lawyers handle cases involving physical injuries -- like neck injuries, back injuries, and catastrophic injuries -- and nonphysical injuries -- like emotional distress.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury lawyer near you to resolve issues like monetary compensation for medical expenses or wrongful death.
Need an attorney in Logan County, West Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Logan County, West Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.