Mercer County, OH: Personal Injury Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Catastrophic accidents can happen at any moment. The pain and suffering that follow can affect an entire family. Struggling with your pain, supporting your family and negotiating with insurance companies are more than anyone should have to handle. Two brothers noticed that the hardworking people of Ohio did not have the support they needed when they suffered a serious injury. A law firm with the...
With 10 office locations across Ohio, the law firm of Kisling Nestico & Redick LLC is one of the largest and most respected personal injury practices in the state. From our office in Fairlawn, Ohio, the attorneys at our law firm represent clients throughout Summit County, the Cleveland metro area and all of northeastern Ohio by delivering the personalized assistance and effective support they...
Need help with a Personal Injury matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help.
Personal injury lawyers handle cases involving physical injuries -- like neck injuries, back injuries, and catastrophic injuries -- and nonphysical injuries -- like emotional distress.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury lawyer near you to resolve issues like monetary compensation for medical expenses or wrongful death.
Need an attorney in Mercer County, Ohio?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Mercer County, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.