Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Will County, IL: Personal Injury Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
At The Collins Law Firm, P.C., in Naperville, Illinois, we offer exceptional legal representation and support in a variety of practice areas in order to help you with all of the serious and pressing legal issues affecting your life and livelihood, your property, and your business. Serving a diverse range of clients throughout DuPage and Will counties and across the greater Chicago metro area, the...
With offices in both Naperville and Chicago, Illinois, the Law Offices of Mathys & Schneid provides invaluable advocacy and support to individuals and families suffering from the negligent, careless or unlawful actions of others throughout the region. Serving clients throughout DuPage County and the surrounding areas of the greater Chicago metro, the attorneys at our law firm possess more than...
Hutchison, Anders & Hickey, in Tinley Park, Illinois, is a versatile, hometown law firm that solves the legal problems of its clients throughout Will and Cook counties. We have been a part of Tinley Park civic and business life for more than 40 years, and our dedicated legal team extends the firm's tradition of providing high-quality legal services for a reasonable cost. While many law firms...
At The Gori Law Firm in Edwardsville, Illinois, we are focused on obtaining justice for mesothelioma patients and the victims of asbestos exposure throughout the United States. Our dedicated lawyers bring extensive experience to our practice and work directly with every client, providing them with the effective, compassionate representation they deserve. Our law firm is a nationwide leader in...
Need help with a Personal Injury matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an accident or injury, a personal injury lawyer can help.
Personal injury lawyers handle cases involving physical injuries -- like neck injuries, back injuries, and catastrophic injuries -- and nonphysical injuries -- like emotional distress.
Use FindLaw to hire a local personal injury lawyer near you to resolve issues like monetary compensation for medical expenses or wrongful death.
Need an attorney in Will County, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Will County, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.